SUBSCRIPTION BASED CONTENT
This Website or any or all of the products, services, internet web sites owned and operated by Market Timing Research LLC may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other disruptions. Although Market Timing Research LLC makes every reasonable effort to minimize such downtime, Market Timing Research LLC does not guarantee 100 percent availability of the Website.
When you sign-up for any of our services, a welcome e-mail will be sent to your in-box. If I do not receive it, you may have entered an incorrect e-mail address. MarketTimingResearch.com is not responsible for any loss of information in the event that you do not provide a valid e-mail address. Occasionally, Internet Service Providers will mistakenly block our e-mails because they do not realize they are part of a paid subscription. MarketTimingResearch.com is not responsible for any blocked e-mail, whether it is initiated by the ISP or by the subscriber.
You will be billed from the first day of your subscription according to the terms outlined below and will be billed every month thereafter until you cancel. You may cancel your service at any time and are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you wish to cancel, you should do so using the Account Manager on our website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you cancel a subscription, you should receive a confirmation e-mail acknowledging this. It is your responsibility to keep a record of this cancellation in the event that a dispute ever arises.
WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MarketTimingResearch.com or ANY MARKET TIMING RESEARCH LLC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES:
We are not financial analysts, investment brokers or financial advisors and do not provide individualized investment advice. We expect you, the User, to know your own investment goals and to understand that a possession of fundamental trading abilities, or a desire to procure those abilities should prerequisite your signing up. Information contained on this website and in its associated products are not an invitation to trade any specific investments. This website provides information for educational purposes only and NOT as individual investment advice.
All subsidiary websites of Market Timing Research LLC, including MarketTimingResearch.com, shall under no circumstances be liable to any visitor, user, and/or any third party for any lost profits, lost opportunities, indirect, special, incident, consequential, punitive, or any other damages whatsoever. We assume no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies, misstatements, errors, fabrications, contained within documents, data, materials, website pages, contained here within and associated pages, either through error or negligence.
You, the User, agree to hold Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this Website or any of the products, services, internet web sites owned and operated by Market Timing Research LLC, its data, content, materials, associated pages and documents.
Your subscription is personal to you, the User, and the members of your household, and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others, including without limitation your co-workers. Any distribution by you of your account name and password may result in cancellation of your subscription without refund and additional charges based on unauthorized use.
Subscriber must promptly inform Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com of the following: Changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an email and password. Until we are notified, by e-mail of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service.
Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com reserve the right to change prices of its products and services without notice.
From time to time Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com will also hold promotions that may include price reductions on products, subscriptions and membership fees. Such price reductions will only be applicable to new Users who sign up for membership during the time that such promotions are made available. Users who sign up before or after such promotions are not and will not be entitled to such promotional pricing.
In other words, if at some time you see a special promotional price for a subscription, membership or product that is lower than the price you have previously paid or are currently paying, you are not entitled to the new rate nor entitled to any type of refund.
As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay Market Timing Research LLC the applicable service(s) fees set forth on our website at the time of your selection. All fees are due immediately upon registration and are non-refundable. Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com may take all remedies available to collect fees owed and may recover from you all costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) incurred by Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com to collect such fees.
- All payments made to Market Timing Research LLC and/or MarketTimingResearch.com are made through a third party service. Market Timing Research LLC is not liable for any monies lost during the transaction process, non-payment issues or not declination of any credit card.
- Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com do not collect or store any credit card information and cannot be liable for any lost or stolen credit card numbers.
- Your name and email address will be made available to all parties to the sale, as required, to complete payment.
- All charges will appear as "Market Timing Research" on your credit card statement.
- Any promotion, promotional rates, and any promotional offers expire as soon as a subscriber's account is deactivated as a result of nonpayment, declined payment, cancellation of service, or any other reason.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL POLICY
- Payment for the appropriate services will be made by automatic credit card debit. SUBSCRIBERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR SUCCESSIVE EQUIVALENT TERMS UPON EXPIRATION, unless Market Timing Research LLC and/or MarketTimingResearch.com is notified via email 5 days prior to membership renewal date for terminating the subscription, or Market Timing Research LLC chooses to terminate the subscription. The email to use is email@example.com.
- Unless, and until this agreement is cancelled by email or through our membership portal, Subscriber hereby authorizes Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com to charge Subscriber's credit card to pay for the ongoing cost of membership.
- Any renewal of your services with us is subject to our then current terms and conditions and payment of all applicable service fees at the time of renewal.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
At MarketTimingResearch.com we work really hard to provide the best level of information and service to our subscribers. Our goal is to bring you the best trading tools in existence. Most of us live for this stuff and nothing makes us happier than knowing that we outperformed for our clients. But if we are not able to perform up your standard, then we offer you this:
- Subscribers may, at any time and without cause, terminate their subscription to our services. The notice of termination must be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must clearly indicate the name of the purchased product, the username, as well as the email address and phone number that was submitted at the time the product was purchased. Should you desire a confirmation of your cancellation, we also require a valid return email address. Please send cancellation notices to email@example.com
- If you, the User, wish to cancel your subscription for any reason, you may do so through the Membership Services feature of this Website. Your request must be made 5 or more days in advance of your automatic payment, but there are no refunds of subscription fees previously paid. We need this advance notification in order to adjust our own media buying commitments and process records in a timely fashion.
- When a Subscriber requests termination, full or partial subscription fees are not refunded. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
- Cancellation of service is not official until Subscriber receives email confirmation from Market Timing Research LLC and/or MarketTimingResearch.com. If Subscriber does not receive a cancellation confirmation within 48 hours of request (excluding weekends and holidays), Subscriber must re-submit the cancellation and verify that his/her email address is correct.
- Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com have the right to terminate at any time, and without cause, subscription or access to our services.
- Should Market Timing Research LLC decide to cease production of a newsletter for any reason, it will refund subscription fees on a prorata basis.
PRODUCT UPGRADE AND TRANSFER
- We do not charge a fee for membership upgrades.
- If you wish to switch membership categories and transfer your account to a new membership, your first payment will be the difference between your current membership rate and the rate for the new membership product, prorated according to the amount of time left until your next recurring payment.
REGULAR AND PROMOTIONAL PRICES
- Under regular prices we understand the prices for the product without any discount.
- Under promotional prices we understand an event when the product price is reduced.
- Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com reserve the right to change regular and promotional prices of its products and services at any time without notification.
- Any promotional prices are valid only in the time scope defined by promotion and are not valid after the promotion is ended and cannot be used before the promotion starts.
- If a user did not use a promotional price during the period of time defined by promotion and signed up for a service at regular rates a user is not entitled for a promotion and Market Timing Research LLC is not obligated to resign up or recalculate his payment at promotional rates nor issue a refund for the difference in fees.
- If a user is entitled for a promotional upgrade, a user cannot receive a refund/credit as a difference between the regular and promotional price for the period a user used the product prior the upgrade.
- Promotional prices apply only to online memberships and subscriptions. Market Timing Research LLC and MarketTimingResearch.com reserve the right to adjust payments received by mail through check or money order using promotional price rates, and such payments will be adjusted in accordance to regular prices as published at the time the check or money order was received.
Market Timing Research LLC / MarketTimingResearch.com reserves the right to change, modify, add to, subtract from, or remove any portion of their service offerings, features, reports, analysis, or web pages at any time at its sole discretion.
Acceptance of the terms of this Subscription agreement is a portion of the consideration required for your right to visit, use, access, subscribe to or become a member of this website and its services. The Subscription Agreement is considered part of the website legal Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers.